Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Real.


This past year has been full of ups and downs...one of the downs being that I was laid off. I used the time to take some awesome classes in textiles and letterpress. But now reality has struck again and my boyfriend was laid off last week. We both have dreams of working for ourselves one day and we are always searching for freelance. The series from Ellie of Mint and Margot of Pitch Design Union called Howdy Do It (and on Mint) has provided great inspiration and most of all comfort in the knowledge that others deal with the same issues and fears as we do. The rest of both of their blogs are part of my daily reads too! I am gonna cross my fingers and use their suggestions and hope this year brings some great changes.

1 comments:

SweetBeaker said...

hang in there! it sure is a tough economy right now. hopefully things will start turning around soon!

Post a Comment